Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mattimeo and the slaves make their first attempt to escape, valiantly led by Tess Churchmouse, and Mattimeo takes another short step towards his birthright of leadership. Matthias is now chasing them in the right general direction and with the badger and hedgehog reinforcements discovers Scurl and exchange his life for accurate directions toward Slagar and the slaves.
At Redwall Abbey, Baby Rollo unravels the dream clue and the Redwall company follow the little folk-- the ants-- and so begin their own strange journey of pursuit which leads them to more cryptic clues which they struggle to solve. Something in the riddle will help them to help Matthias in pursuit of their young ones. The Past and the Present move towards a combined destiny-- but what?
As Mattimeo and company hide from Slagar, Matthias and his companions approach the very gorge where Slagar secretly awaits them. As they enter a cave carefully baited with slave tracks, Slagar triumphantly causes a landslide which buries them-- along with all hopes of rescue.
Differences from Mattimeo
- In the book, Vitch and Browntooth go into the water to search for the escaped Redwallers, but in the TV series, it is Vitch and Threeclaws who go into the water.
- In the TV series, Tess requires help from Mattimeo retrieving Fleaback's dagger from the stream, in the book, she picks it up with none of the other slaves noticing.
- In the book, only Cornflower, Winifred, Rollo, and some moles went into Abbess Germaine's tomb as Constance was too large to fit inside. In the episode, Constance went too.
- In the book, it is Wedgeback that drops his dagger, not Fleaback.
- "Redwall Food"
- "Making Medieval Sausage"
- "Character Spotlight: Vitch"
- "Redwall Trivia"
- "Ask the Author: Brian Jacques - "If you could meet one character, who would you meet and why?"
|The Redwall TV Series, Season 2|
01 Slagar the Slaver | 02 The Magician Revealed | 03 Where the Little Folk Go | 04 Found... And Lost | 05 To be a Warrior | 06 Ironbeak (Redwall Season 2) | 07 Peril in the Toplands | 08 Feathered Friends and Foes | 09 The Abyss (Redwall Season 2) | 10 Malkariss (Redwall Season 2) | 11 Battle | 12 Reunited | 13 Return to Redwall