Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Mutual Kill is when two characters simultaneously kill each other. They occur frequently throughout the series as compared to other books.
There are 12 confirmed mutual kills in the Redwall series (three of which happen in Pearls of Lutra), plus two disputed ones.
Confirmed Mutual Kills:
- Mossflower - between Argulor and Bane
- Salamandastron- between Lord Urthstripe the Strong and Ferahgo the Assassin
- Martin the Warrior - between Oilback and Gurrad (although Oilback's death was unintentional)
- Pearls of Lutra - between Romsca and Lask Frildur
- Pearls of Lutra - between Rasconza and Sagitar Sawfang
- Pearls of Lutra - between Flairnose and Graylunk
- Triss - between King Sarengo and Berussca
- Loamhedge - between Dargle and Skrodd
- Rakkety Tam - between Brigadier Buckworthy Crumshaw and Freeta
- High Rhulain - between the Slothunog and Cuthbert Blanedale Frunk
- Eulalia! - between Asio Bardwing and an unnamed poisonous snake
- The Sable Quean - between Globby and Brother Tollum (although Globby's death was unintentional)
Disputed Mutual Kills:
- The Loamhedge battle between Kharanjul's Horde and Bragoon and Saro is not a confirmed mutual kill because we do not know if Kharanjul's Horde was completely destroyed.