Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page serves as a timeline for all the occurrences in the Redwall saga.
- Urthrun the Gripper, Spearlady Gorse, Ceteruler the Just, and Bluestripe the Wild rule Salamandastron.
- King Mortspear rules his northern stronghold and sires two sons, Ungatt Trunn and Verdauga Greeneyes.
- Lord Stonepaw arrives at Salamandastron, forms Stonepaw's Stalwarts.
- Boar the Fighter goes questing to Salamandastron.
- Verdauga discovers Kotir, takes residence, sires two children, Tsarmina Greeneyes and Gingivere. In the process, he terrorizes Mossflower and drives the tribe of Luke the Warrior north.
- Woodlanders lead by Barkstripe fight against the Greeneyes family; Barkstripe is slain in battle.
- Lord Brocktree dies after Boar reaches Salamandastron.
- Vilu Daskar attacks Luke's tribe. Sayna is killed, and several creatures are taken captive.
- Luke the Warrior captures the Greenhawk and sails after Vilu Daskar.
- Badrang the Tyrant arrives on the North Shores and abandons Tramun Clogg, taking his vermin northeast.
- Construction of Marshank begins.
- Martin the Warrior is captured by Badrang.
- Vilu Daskar and Luke are killed during the sinking of the Goreleech. Luke's remaining companions execute any surviving searats and establish camp in the ruins of the ship.
- Battle of Marshank occurs. Badrang is killed by Martin the Warrior.
- Martin leaves Noonvale and heads south.
- Sunflash the Mace leaves Mossflower searching for Boar the Fighter.
- A plague strikes Loamhedge Abbey, forcing the residents to flee.
- Martin the Warrior arrives in Mossflower Woods, and is taken captive by Verdauga Greeneyes.
- Tsarmina and Fortunata murder Verdauga.
- Loamhedge mice arrive in Mossflower.
- Martin, Gonff, and Young Dinny quest to Salamandastron to find Boar the Fighter.
- Boar the Fighter forges the Sword of Martin.
- Boar, the questors, and the Long Patrol engage in battle with Ripfang and his crew. Ripfang and Boar are both slain.
- Woodlanders besiege and sack Kotir. Martin the Warrior defeats Tsarmina.
- Construction begins on Redwall Abbey.
- Martin, Gonff, and Dinny quest north to learn about the fate of Luke the Warrior.
- Construction ends on Redwall Abbey.
- Martin goes off on an unknown quest.
- Gonff steals the eyes of the Great Doomwyte Idol and hides them.
- Sunflash the Mace comes to Salamandastron.
- Veil Sixclaw is born to Swartt and Bluefen but is abandoned and taken to Redwall shortly thereafter.
- After an attempted murder, Veil is banished from Redwall Abbey.
- Swartt's horde is defeated.
First Intermediate Period
- Construction begins on The Bell Tower.
- Greypatch and his crew are defeated.
- Gabool is defeated; Rawnblade gives the Joseph Bell to Redwall Abbey.
- Mariel and Dandin go off to seek adventures.
- The Bell Tower is completed, and the Joseph Bell installed in it.
- Aubretia and Bultip come to the Abbey and share the story of Martin the Warrior; the Late Rose is planted in the grounds.
- Gael is sprung from the dungeons of Castle Floret and gathers an army.
- Urgan Nagru and his horde are defeated by Southswarders and Redwallers.
- Ferahgo the Assassin slays Urthrun and Urthound; Loambudd flees with Urthwyte to the Great Inland Sea.
- Mara runs away from Salamandastron.
- An epidemic of Dryditch Fever strikes Redwall Abbey.
- Ferahgo and Urthstripe kill each other; Urthwyte becomes Badger Lord of Salamandastron.
- Descendants of Gonff the Mousethief are banished from Redwall Abbey for theivery; Gonfelin tribe formed.
- Period of prolonged peace throughout Mossflower Country.
- The abandoned Loamhedge Abbey is destroyed in an earthquake.
- Malkariss comes to power.
- Matthias is found orphaned and taken into Redwall.
- Cluny the Scourge enters Mossflower Country.
- Late Rose Summer Wars begin.
- Sela the Vixen and Chickenhound executed by Cluny. Chickenhound survives the attempt and crawls to Redwall, where he is given medical treatment.
- Chickenhound escapes Redwall with stolen property.
- Asmodeus attacks Chickenhound and leaves him for dead. Chickenhound pulls through his injuries but is left mutilated.
- Sword of Martin recovered from Asmodeus' lair in the Quarry. Asmodeus is killed by Matthias.
- Cluny the Scourge is slain by Matthias, and his army is subsequently wiped out. Abbot Mortimer is fatally injured and dies shortly afterward.
- Brother Mordalfus becomes the new Abbot of Redwall.
- Chickenhound adopts a new identity as Slagar the Cruel and begins his wanderings.
- Slagar the Cruel finds Kingdom of Malkariss and falls into work as a slaver.
- Slagar the Cruel kidnaps several youths from Redwall, including Mattimeo.
- General Ironbeak launches an assault on Redwall. The Sparra reserve garrison, including the old, sick, and children, is wiped out.
- Matthias and his allies track Slagar to the Kingdom of Malkariss.
- Battle of Malkariss occurs; Malkariss is slain.
- Redwallers launch a counterattack on Ironbeak's forces. General Ironbeak is killed in action, and his remaining forces surrender.
- Slagar the Cruel falls down a well. Matthias and Mattimeo return to Redwall.
Second Intermediate Period
- Fermald the Ancient inherits the Tears of all Oceans from the deceased Graylunk and hides them in various places around Redwall Abbey.
- Gormad Tunn and the Rapscallions attack Salamandastron but are routed by Lady Cregga Rose Eyes and the Long Patrol and forced to retreat.
- Gormad finally dies of injuries sustained in battle with Cregga; Damug Warfang treacherously slays Byral Fleetclaw to ascend to the position of chief.
- Redwall's South Battlement is crushed by a tree; Abbess Tansy and Foremole Diggum discover the ruins of Kotir far beneath it.
- The Battle of the Ridge of a Thousand takes place; Damug Warfang and his Rapscallions are defeated.
- Lady Cregga Rose Eyes is blinded for life and comes to Redwall Abbey.
- Russano the Wise becomes Lord of Salamandastron.
- Gawjo Swifteye leaves Mossflower in search of the Marlfoxes.
- Songbreeze Swifteye and friends recover the Tapestry and return it to Redwall; Gawjo returns home to his wife.
- The reign of the Marlfoxes comes to an end; Mighty Megraw becomes king of Castle Marl.
- Cregga, the longest-ruling badger mother in Redwall history, is slain by Vallug Bowbeast.
- King Sarengo is slain by Berussca, but not before inadvertently creating a monster by binding her children together with a mace and chain.
- Redwall gains its only female warrior chosen to bear Martin's sword, Trisscar Swordmaid.
- The slaves of Riftgard Island are freed.
- Rakkety Tam MacBurl and Wild Doogy Plumm pledge their swords in service to Squirrelking Araltum and Idga Drayqueen.
- Yoofus Lightpaw finds the Walking Stone and keeps it as a pet.
- Gulo comes to Mossflower, leaving a trail of slaughter behind him.
- Tam defeats Gulo and becomes the next Abbey Warrior.
- Riggu Felis is maimed for life by Pandion Piketalon, and orders the death of all birds on Green Isle.
- Tiria Wildlough answers a call from the spirit of her ancestor and becomes the next High Rhulain of Green Isle.
- Riggu Felis is defeated.
- Great Vermin Wars occur.
- Vizka Longtooth dies by the paw of Gorath the Flame.
- Gorath becomes Lord of Salamandastron.
- Korvus Skurr ascends to the position of Great Doomwyte.
- The Gonfelins return to Redwall Abbey after generations of banishment.
- Log-a-Log Tugga Bruster is shamed and deposed.
- Lair of the Wytes is destroyed; Baliss and Korvus Skurr are slain.
- Axtel Sturnclaw comes to Mossflower.
- Ravagers kidnap many Redwall and Mossflower young ones; Flandor is slain.
- Zwilt wages war on Redwall; both he and Vilaya are slain.
- Ambrevina Rockflash comes to Salamandastron.
- Razzid Wearat and his crew attack the High North Coast with disastrous results, and are forced back home to Irgash.
- Razzid returns to Mossflower country with a wheeled ship to attack Salamandastron and Redwall Abbey.
- The Rogue Crew Sea Otters, Long Patrol, and Redwallers defeat Razzid and his forces.