Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thomas Canty was an American Redwall paperback cover artist and the recipient of 2 World Fantasy Awards. He is primarily a fantasy book illustrator.
Canty also illustrated the following:
- Tam Lin (The Fairy Tale Series) (1992)
- Briar Rose (1993)
- Black Thorn, White Rose (1995)
- The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror: Eighth Annual Collection (Year's Best Fantasy and Horror) (1995)
- The Oak above the Kings (The Tales of Arthur, Vol 2 (1995)
- Competitions (The Blending, Book 2) (1997)
- Silver Birch, Blood Moon (1999)
- The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror: Twelfth Annual Collection (Year's Best Fantasy and Horror) (1999)
- Legends from the End of Time (Eternal Champion Series , Vol 13) (1999)
- Black Heart, Ivory Bones (2000)
- Deceptions : Book Two of The Blending Enthroned (Blending Enthroned, Bk 2 (2001)
- White As Snow (Fairy Tales) (2001)
- The Fall of The Kings (2002)
- Year's Best Fantasy and Horror: Sixteenth Edition (2003)
- Swordspoint (2003)
- World Fantasy Award 1986
- World Fantasy Award 1990
Canty has drawn covers for the following Redwall books: