Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As Matthias is lost deep in Asmodeus' caverns, Cluny digs his way under Redwall, taking advantage of the exhausted Redwallers and the absence of Matthias. After a terrifying river adventure, Matthias returns with the shrews to defend Redwall-- but not before he is almost trapped by Cluny and only just saved by Cornflower. Cluny flees at the sight of Martin the Warrior's "ghost" while Matthias at last gets to wear his hero's armor.
Differences from Redwall
- In the book, the way that Matthias and Log-a-Log escaped the tunnels was not mentioned.
- A little shrewbabe promises to show Matthias a cut-off to Redwall Abbey, though the scene (as well as the entire river scenes) isn't in the book.
- In the book, Martin's armor was already found in his tomb, and thus the scene of Cornflower discovering it in the attic and scaring off Cluny was not present.
- Silent Sam had a larger role in the book, but in the series appeared only in this episode.
- In the book, Matthias didn't return to Redwall until after Cluny had conquered it.
- The shrew who told Warbeak to "stay and guard the entrance" is strangely absent.
|The Redwall TV Series, Season 1|
01 Cluny the Scourge - part I | 02 Cluny the Scourge - part II | 03 Treachery | 04 Sparra's Kingdom | 05 Cluny's Clowns | 06 High Standards | 07 Captain Snow (Redwall Season 1) | 08 Battle Plans | 09 The Visitor | 10 A Favour Returned | 11 Asmodeus (Redwall Season 1) | 12 Underground | 13 The Final Conflict