Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
First, the book is to be 400 pages, and it looks like we can count on some updates occurring over at The Redwall Experience next year.
And finally, the new summary:
- Nobeast is safe from the terror of a Wearat!
- Redwall Abbey has never seen a creature more evil or more hideous than Razzid Wearat. Captain of the Greenshroud, a ship with wheels that can sail through water as well as the forest, this beast is a terror of both land and sea, traveling Mossflower Country, killing nearly everything—and everyone— in his path. And his goal? To conquer Redwall Abbey. From Salamandastron to the High North Coast, the brave hares of the Long Patrol team up with the fearless sea otters of the Rogue Crew to form a pack so tough, so rough, only they can defend the abbey and defeat Razzid Wearat once and for all.
Still seems to be foggy in regards to if Razzid Wearat is actually a Wearet, but it seems like technology is finally advancing in Mossflower, as we have the first "tank" of sorts appearing. Glad to see BJ always adding something original to the stories.
The Rogue Crew is scheduled for release on May 3, 2011.
- Want to keep up-to-date on all the latest Redwall and Brian Jacques news, reviews, and special features? Get social with us!
- "The Rogue Crew" Cover Art Revealed!
- "Rogue Crew" release bumped up
- "The Rogue Crew" receives a release date
- Rubin offers glimpse of "Rogue Crew" Artwork
- Redwall.org releases "Rogue Crew" summary
- "The Rogue Crew" summary revealed
- "The Rogue Crew" details surface
- Redwall Book 22: "The Rogue Crew"
- New Redwall novel in 2011, Name a character!