The entry period has closed, and now is the time for voting on the best artistic vision of Gonff the Mousethief!
To be honest, I'm slightly surprised here. Given the success of this contest last year, the repeated calls for me to do the contest again, and the fact that this competition was now open to anyone in the entire world (versus just the USA last year), I expected to be overwhelmed with entries.
I wasn't. In fact, we had significantly less than last year. What happened artists?
Brief reminder of some important rules:
- Artists are not to be speculated upon in comments, talk pages, or elsewhere on the site. CORRECT: "I like entry #2." INCORRECT: "I bet LordTBT drew entry #2!"
- Artists may not encourage voting for their particular artwork. This is also grounds for disqualification.
- Artists may not reveal they are planning on entering or that they have in fact entered the contest until the winner is announced. To be clear, all identities of any artists participating in this contest will not be stated until the very end.
The goal here is to just vote on what you like, with no outside influence factoring into that.
How to Vote
In order to maintain security, voting is being powered by QuestionPro. To vote, just go here, and click the entry number you think deserves to win. Anyone who wants to vote can vote, no account registration necessary. Please vote only once. Any attempts to rig or flood the poll, or multiple votes observed from one computer, will be grounds for disqualification, and yes all that sort of information is available to me. Vote once for the entry you think is the best, very simple. Spamming or flooding the poll will lead to the exposure of your IP address and geographical location, and possible banning from this site.
Voting will be over at 7PM EST, 11/23/2010.
The entries are not listed or enumerated in any specific order whatsoever.
Note: It is recommended that you click each thumbnail, and then click "Full Resolution" to view the drawing in its entirety.
- 22.214.171.124 from the Roanoke, AL area!
- Want to keep up-to-date on all the latest Redwall and Brian Jacques news, reviews, and special features? Get social with us!