The images depict a room with a roaring fireplace, a green couch, the Recorders' desk and some shelves.
Soma has indicated that this is the "same room that Matthias uses as his apartment." Additionally, the time shown in the video is "quite a while after the events of the Redwall book where [The Gatehouse] serves as both the Redwall archives (not a full library) and a home for the recorder."
In response to a viewer's inquiry about the sandstone walls, Soma had this to say:
"We actually worked closely with the Jacques family on this question, and they said that Brian was always thinking of the red sandstone walls that you can see today in Stanley Park in Liverpool. So these walls are actually taken directly from that park as a reference point."
The music comes from Seth Stanley.
- Want to keep up-to-date on all the latest Redwall and Brian Jacques news, reviews, and special features? Get social with us!
- Soma Shows Off Environmental Rendering
- Soma Discusses Rat Character Design
- A Q&A with the Soma Art Team
- Soma Polls Redwall Fans
- Soma Games Unveils Cavern Hole Render Test
- Soma Offers Its Redwall Game Vision
- Soma Games Partners with The Maclellan Foundation
- Soma Games Issues Financing Pitch for Redwall
- Chris Skaggs discusses Redwall game features
- Soma Reveals Redwall Game Plans
- Redwall Adventure Game Kickstarter Launched
- Redwall Adventure Game Update
- "Redwall: The Adventure Game" debuts site