This Fan Fiction takes place before Martin the Warrior. In the time of when Liyxan the Tyrant was alive, her son Badrang wasn't ruler, my father Bloodclaw as a captain, my mother Selna the Healer in her final days, my brother Skalrag and me were children, and Fort Marshank in its first ever seasons....
Book 1: Liyxan the Tyrant
- Liyxan the Tyrant watched as her slaves build her Fort Marshank. Her son Badrang was enjoying himself as he whipped the slaves.
- "Take'a look Badrang. Ya will be the ruler of this someday, but not someday soon."
- "But why not soon mum?"
- Liyxan growled and grabbed Badrang."Because your mummy is gonna rule till she is old and not movin'! Got it?"
- "G-Got it marm!"Badrang ran as she let him go.
- A fox was approaching Liyxan from behind."Ahh, ya brought the two Bloodclaw?"
- Catain Bloodclaw nodded and moved to the side. Two small foxes came from behind him. One male and the other female."Lady Liyxan, meet-"
- "I want'em to talk! You with the yellow eyes, name please."
- "I am Skalrag marm."
- "And you with the brow eyes?"
- "They call me, Silvana."